Six Luxury Christmas crackers with original artwork inspired by traditional Scandinavian folk patterns. These patterns were often used in book covers and book binding from the 18 century on wards.
Handmade in the UK by design studio Nancy & Betty from beautifully thick paper stock, finished with ribbon. Six crackers come in a presentation box. Perforated for the perfect break. Much fatter than your average cracker and Eco friendly.
- Handmade in England.
- Each cracker measures 32cm x 6cm diameter.
- Gifts include six of the following; wooden golf tees, wooden honey drizzler, mini whisk, large wooden die, egg cup, salt scoop, nutmeg grater and mini pencils, mini strawberry jam, luxury tea or wild flower seeds.
- Also inside is a gold paper crown, a joke and the snap.
- Plastic free gifts and recyclable crackers. The box is recyclable and doesn't have a plastic acetate window.
- The cracker design is printed with vegetable based inks on sustainable paper stock in England.