Wladislas, a young king(?) of the Jagiellonian dynasty of Central Europe, invokes the Virgin and Child, praying laterfor angels to clarify a crystal so that he may learn all the world’s secrets. From Wladislas’ prayer-book, a manual of crystal magic, Polish, 15th century. MS. Rawl. liturg. d. 6, fol. 1r
- Pack of 10 cards complete with envelopes - message inside 'Best Wishes for Christmas and the New Year'
- Dimensions: 125mm x 175mm
- Packaging made from corn starch
- Printed using vegetable inks, on responsibly sourced card and essentially chlorine free
- Printed in Oxfordshire UK for the Bodleian Libraries