Leading their starlit procession, the Three Kings ride camels and what seems like an elephant-horse hybrid. Background detail in a miniature of the Adoration of the Magi, from a Book of Hours illuminated in the mid 15th century by 'The Fastolf Master', probably in France for an English patron. MS. Auct. D. inf. 2. 11, fol. 81v (detail)
- Pack of 10 cards complete with envelopes - message inside 'Best Wishes for Christmas and the New Year'
- Dimensions: 125mm x 175mm
- Packaging made from corn starch
- Printed using vegetable inks, on responsibly sourced card and essentially chlorine free
- Printed in Oxfordshire UK for the Bodleian Libraries